- If there is a large amount of foreign money in someone’s wallet, they have recently been to its country of origin and haven’t had time to change it back yet.
- Clean/new shoes with worn down soles are used for regular running, probably inside.
- An indent or lump on the middle finger of the hand indicates the person writes a lot using that hand.
- Yellowing of the teeth and between the index and middle finger indicates the person is a frequent smoker.
- When a person is crying silently, it is something they won’t talk about. When they are crying aloud, they want attention.
- If a person blinks less than 2 times a minute it is a sign of nervousness, possibly from lying or from anti-social habits.
- If a ring is dirty on the outside and clean on the inside it is removed regularly.
- Keeping an eye on the weather can help to prove location for a few hours into the past.
- If a home’s rooms seem crowded with furniture, then the occupants have moved there from a larger house.
- Dilated eyes can indicate arousal or interest.
Disclaimer: These are taken from the “A Guide to Deduction” numbered pictures that can be found on Tumblr.
– Snowanna of 221B